cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus App and system not working

akethan2
New Contributor II

Hello,

currently my Ruckus system and app are not working. Below are the trouble shooting steps I have taken. 

I have tried redownloading the app. I have restarted my phone. I tried logging onto the website. It keeps telling me I am not connected to a Ruckus network. I am not sure what to do. Thanks for any support. 

24 REPLIES 24

I am still getting the same error using the web. I have tried Mac and Windows computers. 

My IP address just takes me to my internet provider. To go to this screen I am using Unleaned.ruckuswireless.com

This would be a DHCP IP address assigned by your internet router. Example: I can locate my Master AP IP address by using ATT Smarthome Iphone application. 

Hey pixelmaestro, I going to need to little more hand-holding. I am using verizon fios. I am not sure how to access my Master AP IP. I could find the ATT Smarthome app either. 

Can you please walk me through on how to find it. 

akethan2
New Contributor II

DHCP IP address

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 2.40.03 PM.png

I am not familiar with Verizon. I did find a document that might help. https://www.verizon.com/supportresources/content/dam/verizon/support/consumer/documents/internet/fio... Look under Devices.

Devices.jpg