cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DHCP error

Jameystevenson1
New Contributor

Unable to connect to the wifi due to an DHCP error. 

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Jameystevenson1  

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that you are getting an error and are unable to connect to Wi-Fi.

Could you please share a screenshot/picture of the error you are getting?

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_4323.png

 this is all I have for a screenshot, however now I can’t even get the network name to come back up. I also realize that the boxes upstairs and downstairs aren’t receiving a signal. I will send a photo of those as well. 

IMG_4328.jpeg

IMG_4327.jpeg

IMG_4325.jpeg

   

Hi @Jameystevenson1 

Thank you for the response and the information.

As there is no IP Address assigned from your ISP (Internet Service Provider) Router you are unable to connect to the Internet via RUCKUS Network Wi-Fi. Please refer to the below screenshot.

As per the light status of the Switch and the Access Points, they seem to be normal in behavior. As 2.4G and 5G, lights are Off meaning your Access Points are not getting the IP addresses from your ISP (Internet Service Provider) local router. (Please refer to the below link for the same)

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498F...

We suggest you check the internet connectivity by your ISP side (Internet Service Provider). You could connect the Ethernet cable to Switch and your Laptop or a PC and Router to Laptop or a PC and confirm the internet connectivity. (Please refer to the below pictures). Or using ISP Router Wi-Fi.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.