cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus App and system not working

akethan2
New Contributor II

Hello,

currently my Ruckus system and app are not working. Below are the trouble shooting steps I have taken. 

I have tried redownloading the app. I have restarted my phone. I tried logging onto the website. It keeps telling me I am not connected to a Ruckus network. I am not sure what to do. Thanks for any support. 

24 REPLIES 24

Bcliff8285
New Contributor III

NO I am in FL

Also, this is more of a global issue effecting many users.  Many more who probably never sign in to the app so they are not aware of the issue.  A reset of the access points is not the answer.  

akethan2
New Contributor II

So are you also having connection issues? 

We are having both connection issues and app issues. Luckily we have an old router we only use for work. 

Hi @akethan2 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS Unleashed App is not working.

Could you please try to find the IP address of the Access Point and try to check it on a browser? Please refer to the below guide to find the IP address.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

pixelmaestro
New Contributor III

See if you can track down the IP address and access via a web browser. It  looks like some kind of oAuth error on the app.2023-06-13_08-59-51.jpg