cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus APs Rebooting Every 30 Minutes

nnedev
New Contributor

Hello! I've seen multiple posts related to the very same issue I'm having, but I'm opening a new case to avoid confusion and for broader visibility. 

I have a Lennar "Smart" Home running switch CX 7150-C12P with 2 Access Points Ruckus R510. I performed a firmware upgrade a few days ago, and I'm not sure if it's related, but since yesterday, my WiFi reboots every 30-40 minutes. It boots up, runs for about 30 minutes and reboots again. It's making my work impossible. I am following a few other posts about this, but any direct communication would be appreciated. First photo is upon reboot, second photo is after reboot. 

nnedev_0-1689883797553.png

nnedev_1-1689883841961.png

Thank you,

Ned

• Hi
3 REPLIES 3

Jayavidhya

Hi @nnedev 

Greetings of the day,

For detailed understanding of the issue please check whether the Access points are upgraded to same firmware version or not.

Once you have confirmed that the Access points are upgraded to same version please follow the below steps.

Please try to downgrade the AP firmware to its original version and the AP will reboot automatically. Once you are done with the above process please let us know if the issue got resolved or not.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/zd-10.5-upgradeguide/page/GUID-55DFE804-5BB2-489B-AC84-EA0DAD66731...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hello! That article makes absolutely no sense to me, and I can say I have some IT knowledge. Both of my APs are running v 200.14.6.1.199. I'm not sure how the ZoneDirector 10.5 article will help me. When I performed the firmware upgrade I was not asked to save any files or anything like that. Would you have another suggestion or provide help otherwise?

Ned

Hi @nnedev 

Please try to downgrade the AP to the older version and check whether the issue got resolved or not by following the below steps.

As you have upgraded to the latest firmware available for Unleashed product the downgrade button will be visible  So please follow the below guide on how to downgrade to previous version.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/zd-10.5-upgradeguide/page/GUID-55DFE804-5BB2-489B-AC84-EA0DAD66731...

Image_ images_messages_61e32a0df693d71b8f6f5e78_dddd21e287e8b6d34af1c7aebda8be05_2-1d96ee51-d237-4c94-a8b9-ccc8236c1fde-47651877.jpg

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community