cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus 7150 - 4+ daily "Heartbeat loss"

Lennar010203
New Contributor

I received a replacement Ruckus 7150 due to an issue with my old one. I am using 08095g UFI. For the past month, my Ruckus has been having "Heartbeat loss" several times a day. It lasts for about 2 seconds and then reconnects, but it generally lags up my video calls.

I contacted my ISP, and they ran tests saying it is fine on their end. I even replaced my modem with a completely different brand (done by the ISP), but this heartbeat loss continues. They have said it is the Ruckus.

16 REPLIES 16

198.168.1.242 seems to show that screen. Though I am getting a few IP addresses for the Ruckus system.

Lennar010203_1-1684474734946.png

Also, just checked it again and the lights status has changed but I do have internet. Solid yellow light for USB and then flashing green light for the CLD. (image 1 with light solid green and image 2 for light off for CLD below)

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

Hi @Lennar010203 

Greetings!!!

We will check some configurations on the Switch, please follow the below steps to check the same.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

As you have the IP Address of the Switch now, please try to access the CLI of the Switch as described below.

Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Screenshot 2023-05-19 093830.jpg

Hi @Lennar010203 

Thank you for the response.

Based on the output of the commands Switch seems to be in a normal condition.

Could you please unplug and plug your ethernet cables from the Switch ports panel and plug them back? You could plug it in different ports on the Switch panel within 12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. And check the behavior. 

Secondly, check your IP settings for the access point, is it set to DHCP or static? If it’s set to static IP, there could be an IP conflict, switch to DHCP and reboot AP. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Reboot: for all the Access Points as shown in the below screenshot. Please reboot your ISP (Internet Service Provider) Router as well.

Also, please share the output of the below commands.

enable 

show inline power 
show interface brief

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

What tool are you using to get to that screen?