cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus 5G

dtsteinb
New Contributor

I have my laptop connected to my Ruckus and when I do a speed test I can't break 100mbps and I am on a 200mbps line.  If I use the modem Xfinity sent and connect to that 5G I get the 200mbps.  Is this ruckus not capable of real 5G speeds or do I need to configure something?

42 REPLIES 42

IMG_2021.JPEGI included the best picture I can take.  I really do not want to unmount this.

Hi @dtsteinb 

Thank you for your response and the information provided.

Based on the pictures you shared, the light status and connections of the Access Points and the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch appear to be normal. 

We may need to review the configuration of the Access Points (AP) via the Unleashed system.

Please follow the instructions below and provide the requested details:

1. Log in to your Unleashed system using a laptop web browser, either via the Master AP IP Address or https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/

2. Take two separate screenshots for each Access Point, similar to the example provided below to check the AP port speed.

3. Additionally, perform a SpeedFlex test to measure the speeds between the Master and Member Access Points. Refer to the screenshot below for the SpeedFlex process.

Please provide the requested screenshots and test results at your earliest convenience.

Thank you again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Let me know if I am missing somethingspeedtest.pngaccesspoints.pngruckus-1.png

Hi @dtsteinb 

Thank you for the response and the information.

Please refer to the 2nd point from my previous post and send the same TWO screenshots for each AP. (Refer to the screenshots below)

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

I hope this is itruckous2-2.pngruckous2-1.pngruckusmaster2.pngruckusmaster1.png