cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not

Ksasengbong
New Contributor

Hello ,

I have a ICX 7150-C12P that’s was included in the purchase of my home in 2018. I’ve been told by Lennar services is out of warranty. My router is not turning on. I have unplugged it and try to plug it back in and all I get is a bunch of green lights blinking once then turning off, can you please help troubleshoot. Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Ksasengbong

Thank you for reaching us. 

I see that you have mentioned you are from Lennar homes 

Could you please help us with the picture of front panel of the switch after connecting to a power source? 

Chandini_0-1684839221290.png

May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Chandini_1-1684839221295.png

Also please run through the below link and check if you have access to ICX switch using console (Upload this picture as well to the portal )

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Please upload the pictures using the below option in the portal. 

Chandini_2-1684839221297.png

Thanks 

IMG_7390.jpeg

IMG_7385.jpeg

IMG_7388.jpeg

Hello , thanks for reaching out . I am not from Lennar, I bought a Lennar home. There aren’t any lights coming on. When I unplug it then plug back it all the green lights comes on and flashes once then turns off immediately