cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated Issue with no Resolution - ICX 7150 keep getting to boot mode every time we lose power

helbastawisy
New Contributor

This is a repeated issue. The ruckus closes the case with no resolution. The unit is at my residence and by the time we receive a response I am at work. The same issue keeps repeating and the same answers I get, to reset.

In brief, the unit gets to reboot mode every time we lose power. The STAT amber light is on and the POWER green light is on. There are five access points connected. This is repeated many times. My home network is not working for a few weeks. Please advise

helbastawisy_0-1710257492224.jpeg

helbastawisy_2-1710257536588.jpeg

helbastawisy_3-1710257565963.jpeg

23 REPLIES 23

Hi @helbastawisy 

Greetings!!!

Apologies, if reset with a paper clip doesn't work the only option is software recovery of the Switch. And you need an ethernet cable (both ends RJ45 plugs) and USB to type C cable both together as described in steps 2 & 3 in the guide link. Refer to the below screenshot.

You can use the same ethernet cable connected between the Switch and the ISP Router or connected to the Access points/other devices on the Switch ports.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @helbastawisy 

Greetings of the day!!!

Hope you are doing good.

Could you please update on the status of the issue? To assist you further.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thanks, Imran for the follow-up.

I got a cable as required but unfortunately, I am not able to get it done. This needs vertical IT skills, at my age, I do not have them. I keep trying and asking my friends for help but it is hard. Let me try more to see if my friend would be able to get it done.

Thanks, again. Please keep the case open as it may take us time to get it done.

helbastawisy_0-1710584579195.png

This is were we fail. I can not get to "Ports" on the "Device Manager"? Any help?

Thanks

helbastawisy_1-1710589905735.png

This is were I missed up now.