cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover Me Password

Tessah-H
New Contributor

I recently had my switch replaced, I have the ICX7150-C12P. Yesterday I swapped out the router from my internet provider (reattached everything as it was) and the wifi signal previously assigned to the switch stopped broadcasting. I did a factory reset of my switch and now I see Recover.me-0DA9B0 and Recover.me-257270 broadcasting. I do not have the passwords for these, so I searched the forum and found to use the serial number of the device, which did not work nor did ruckus-<admin password>

Also to note. I do not have a ruckus unleashed admin username for network or admin password for network. The precious ones (admin) and (lennar) do not work. How do I create or obtain a new admin login and password for the ruckus network?

19 REPLIES 19

Hi @Tessah-H 

Greetings!!!

I am writing to request an update on the status of the issue. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated to proceed further.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @Tessah-H 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Tessah-H 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please provide an update on the status of the issue to proceed further?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Tessah-H 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please provide an update on the status of the issue to proceed further?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Tessah-H 

Greetings! I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi