cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: mi punto de acceso del ruckus R510 no funciona

Franjlm
New Contributor

Hola tengo el mismo problema

Mi access ponit dejo de funcionar hace poco. Sin interrupción de luz. El switch tiene luces encendidas. Verdes y ámbar. Déjame saber como puedo iniciarlo nuevamente por favor del conjunto Lennar también 

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @Franjlm 

Greetings!!!

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your prompt response and the provided update.

In the event that the reset using a paper clip does not yield the desired outcome, the next course of action would be to initiate a software recovery process on the Switch.

I kindly advise referring to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help guide for detailed instructions on performing this procedure.

Should you encounter any difficulties or require assistance at any stage of the software recovery process, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Once again, I appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @Franjlm 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

I have not been able to get the solution. 

Hello @Franjlm 

Thank you for your response.

It seems that despite multiple attempts to reset your Switch using a paper clip, it hasn't returned to a normal state with the Green PWR and SYST LED indicators. As previously advised, the remaining course of action is to proceed with a software recovery for the Switch.

Could you please confirm whether you have initiated the software recovery process? 

If not, kindly proceed with the instructions provided earlier, and if you encounter any challenges or require assistance during the process, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi