cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: boot mode reset

cspringer
New Contributor

Crystol has hired Geek Squad to come out and assist with the troubleshooting of her Ruckus system. We attempted to perform the factory reset and were unsuccessful in doing so.  We were never able to get the unit to display or broadcast the setup wifi to connect to the device and perform first time setup of the device.  We attempted usb flash drive factory reset and were still unsuccessful in getting the unit back to factory settings.  Also attempted to use the factory reset button multiple times as Crystol has attempted as well all getting the same result. When I arrived at her home  the Access point has power light on on the access point but no other lights.  Tried moving ports on the switch and got ctl light and power light on but were still unable to access the switch to setup the wifi as she had before.  

21 REPLIES 21

Imran_ruckus

Hi @cspringer 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @cspringer 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community