cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Slow and irregular performance, internet disconnects, switch disconnected and won't connect

Jim_86
New Contributor

I have exactly the same issue, but this solution is too technical to me, in other words, you are talking gibberish. Do you guys have LIVE support or technicians to set up an appointment?

2 REPLIES 2

Imran_ruckus

Hello @Jim_86 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

We appreciate your patience as we address the issues you're experiencing with your RUCKUS setup. From your description, it seems you are facing intermittent internet connectivity problems.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are dedicated to assisting you promptly.

Please note that, as of November 2022, RUCKUS support for Lennar Homes customers is exclusively provided through this community forum. Support via phone, email, or remote sessions is no longer available. Additionally, RUCKUS does not offer on-site technician support for Lennar Homes.

To ensure you receive the assistance you need, we have developed user-friendly guides to simplify the troubleshooting process. I will also provide step-by-step instructions to help you resolve the issue.

Please follow the process outlined below and let us know if you have any questions or require further assistance.

1. First, identify the current IP address assigned to the switch ICX-7150-C12P by your local router. You can use an IP scanner tool to easily locate the switch's IP address on your network. Here is a guide on how to perform this using IP Scanner free applications: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

2. Once you have identified the IP address of the switch, proceed to access the Command Line Interface (CLI) of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P switch. Here is a guide on how to access the CLI: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Command-Li...

If you can access the Command line the prompt should look like the below:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

3. After successfully accessing the CLI, please execute the following commands and provide the outputs:

enable

show version

show flash

show inline power

show inline power detail

show interface brief

Please share the command outputs or screenshots if you encounter any issues or errors during these steps. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or require further assistance.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Jim_86 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community