cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: RUCKUS Community Guidelines

dp85
New Contributor

Hi Syamantakomer,

I recently bought the Lennar 2020 construction home, and my previous owner had a 2-ruckus access point installed in the house, but they didn't share the password, so I already tried all the possible way to connect with my own router and also try to reset it but it still didn't work so what exactly should i do to connect  both access point to my router and internet so i can use that.

Please help me to resolve this issue so i can use internet in my house. Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @dp85 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for contacting the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and for the information you provided.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are committed to assisting you promptly.

From your description, I understand you are setting up RUCKUS devices in your newly purchased Lennar home. 1. For your reference, please review the following guide on common setups for Lennar home users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

2. Once you have connected your RUCKUS devices according to the guide, attempt to connect to the Wi-Fi network from the RUCKUS Access Points using the credentials provided in the Networking Device holding cabinet (refer to the screenshot below).

3. If you encounter issues with the login username and password, please perform a factory reset on your RUCKUS Access Points and configure them with a new Wi-Fi network/SSID. For instructions on how to factory reset the Access Points, please consult the following RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base article:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please let me know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @dp85 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @dp85 

Greetings!!!

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @dp85 

Greetings!!!

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi