cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mis aparatos se desconectan y reconectan solos

rachelltinoco18
New Contributor

Buen día, si soy la propietaria de la vivienda de Lennar, disculpa tu me puedes guiar donde puedo ver los modelos y especificaciones que me estas pidiendo, porque solo veo una caja qie dice Ruckus que esta instalada en mi closet pero modelo y todo lo demás que me pides no se donde lo puedo ver, gracias 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

We have dedicated Community board supporting Lennar customers.

I am moving this to the correct product board and Lennar Community support team will help you.

Hi @Imran_ruckus,

FYI

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Hello, good morning for responding to me. At this moment I am going to send the photographs. I took them as best as I could because it is in the closet of my house and it is very uncomfortable to be able to take them.

1000050423.jpg

If the problem started after a power outage, and if it was working well, it has been installed for 4 years and is failing until now

This is something I don't think I can do. Is there a technician who can do this for me?

Hi @rachelltinoco18 

Thank you for the response.

Apologies, we need a laptop to troubleshoot this. 

Apologies, Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only. This forum is on best effort basis.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible so that they are not much difficult to follow.

We request you follow the guide and proceed. Please share the screenshots of the errors (if any) or please let us know if you are stuck at any point of troubleshooting. We will help with it to proceed to resolve the issue. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.