cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Google fiber with accidental reset of switch and one of r510

sugarfreemt
New Contributor

Hello,

Sorry I forgot my login in. Appears I created two masters with the 510s so that is how I'm creating two wifi networks. I'll need to delete one network and designate one as the master and the other as the slave. How do I add the switch to my ruckus login in so it registered as one login through the interface? Can you provide the link?

Sincerely,

Mike

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @sugarfreemt 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve the issues you are experiencing with your RUCKUS setup.

Based on the information provided, it appears that you need assistance in setting up one Master AP as you have 2.

We suggest you factory reset your RUCKUS Access Points once again with a single Master AP.

Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article for the factory reset process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

NOTE: As you have 2 R510 Access Points in your setup, remove the cables of any ONE Access Point from the Switch port, and perform the factory reset only on the ONE connected access point that will act as a Master AP. Once you complete it, connect the unplugged Access point cables back to the Switch ports and it will sync up with the configurations from the factory reset Access Point and it will broadcast the same Wi-Fi network. 

The switch will automatically sync up to the Unleashed system after the successful completion of the AP factory reset.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.