cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Access Point Keeps droping

Aly
New Contributor

Hello @Imran, 

We were able to have access to our system for about a month.  Over the last couples days the system has lost power, I have been able to factory reset and get power for a day or two, then it would happen again.  Yesterday while I was out of town the system went down again.  When I got home just now, I am unable to get power to the device at all.  Are there any recommendations you have. 

Thank you, 

Aly 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Aly 

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for sharing the requested PICTURES and a VIDEO.

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up, and when plugged in, it flashes an amber light and then goes dark. And you confirm that the Switch is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source. However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Aly 

Warm greetings from RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I trust this message finds you well.

We sincerely appreciate the details you've provided regarding the issue you're experiencing with your RUCKUS setup, specifically the lack of power to the RUCKUS devices.

In order to assist you more effectively, could you kindly verify if there are any illuminated indicators on your switch when it's connected to the power outlet? Specifically, we'd appreciate if you could identify whether any amber or green lights are visible. For clarity and precision in our troubleshooting process, we kindly request that you provide images of the current status of the lights on your ICX-7150-C12P Switch, along with photographs illustrating the cable connections to the Switch ports. This visual aid will greatly assist us in diagnosing the issue accurately.

Before uploading the photographs, please ensure you are logged into your RUCKUS account. You can conveniently upload the images through the provided platform.

We eagerly await your response to the aforementioned queries and remain at your disposal should you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you once again for your cooperation and patience in this matter.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @Imran, 

There are no power lights on the device at all at this point. 

Aly

Aly
New Contributor

@Irman, 

Also when I unplug it and plug it back in the power lights blink orange once and then everything goes off. 

Hi @Aly 

Thank you for your prompt response and for providing the requested information.

To further diagnose the issue with your ICX-7150-C12P Switch, we kindly request that you connect it to a functioning power outlet and provide us with both pictures and a video showcasing the current status of the lights, along with the cord connected to the Switch and a working power outlet. For your convenience, we have provided examples below for reference.

For the video, please utilize the following link to upload it: (Refer to the EXAMPLE VIDEOS from the drive link and shoot your video the same way)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Should you have any questions or require assistance during this process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to ensure a seamless resolution to the issue you're encountering.

Thank you once again for your cooperation, patience, and understanding in this matter.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community