cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RUCKUS Ethernet Connection Issues

ThomasW
New Contributor

We own a Lennar home with a Ruckus box installed. We also have AT&T Fiber Internet. For the last 4 years we've refrained from using the Ruckus internet and opted to using the AT&T Router specifically due to connection issues. We run ethernet into a computer and have no problem connecting to internet on the Ruckus. However, when we attempt to connect to online game servers, and call servers, such as discord, we fail almost every time to connect. I just now got into the Unleashed Dashboard which shoes both AP's connected in the house, however it only shows we have wireless connections status and none wired connection when the ethernet that runs into the pc is directly connect to the ruckus box. We've gotten this far and need help!

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ThomasW 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you have some issues with the ethernet connectivity via the RUCKUS setup.

Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports.

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. 

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me the answer to the above query and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.