cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA STATUS FOR DEAD SWITCH

Altakocker
New Contributor

I reported a dead ICX7150-C12P switch last week. I gave all the information using your chat tool. I was never issued an RMA number but was advised the switch would be replaced. I have checked your web site and due date and ticket was closed today. 01/03/2023. Are you sending me a replace switch? I did not receive an RMA number. Can you tell me the status of replacement?

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16

Altakocker
New Contributor

Hello,

I have a ICX 7150-C12P that has no lights and no plugged in ports have lights on them and will not communicate. I have tried plugging the unit into different ac outlets and a different power cord.

The unit is totally dead.

Can you help me getting the unit replaced? I live in a Lennar community.

Thank You

Hi @Altakocker 

Thank you for the detail provided, please share a picture while the ICX7150 is connected directly to the power outlet, and showing there are no lights.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community

Defective-Ruckus-7150.jpg

Hi @Altakocker 

Thank you for the details provided, based on the troubleshooting you have done since the ICX7150 Switch is not linger powering even in directly wire to the power outlet, this unit must be RMA (return merchandise authorization), which means to replace it, please contact us via chat, comment that you already have a post that we have approved the RMA for you, copy the link from this post and paste it into the chat to initiate the unit replacement.

Link for the Chat

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Yarenis_0-1672425823124.png

Note: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community