cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 slow speeds after power outage

mulder9707
New Contributor

I checked other threads before posting. None of them are similar to my issue.

We had a brief power outage and after reestablishing connection, our wireless APs are exhibiting signs of significantly slow/unstable transfer speeds. Before the outage, we would have down/up speeds of 500-800. After the power outage, speed tests show down/up speeds as 150 with pings fluctuating between 50ms and 600ms. We power cycled the switch (ICX 7150) but the problem remains.

Bringing devices closer to the APs results in slightly higher transfer speeds (down/up 300/200) but that's still half the speed compared to before the power outage.

Our ICX is correctly booted (SPS partition) but has outdated firmware (08.0.08). It does not appear on our unleashed interface (requires 08.0.09 or higher).

All devices wired directly to the switch are behaving normally (down/up speeds of 850+)

5 REPLIES 5

Hello there,

The suggestion you posted is word for word the exact same as the first suggestion.

I followed the instructions already and posted the result above. Are you suggesting I clear the flash and boot from the primary again?