cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 AP no power, no lights after power outage last week. WiFi working but not AP

Beanwinker
Visitor

I have a Lennar Home with Ruckus.   After the power outage my R510  AP has gone dark - no lights and the connection to the switch does not show any light.  Other ethernet lights all blinking.   I have tried to read the techincal solutions here but way above my expertise.  Also, I have only Apple Mac computers so most instruntions are for PCs.

Ready to garbage the whole Ruckus system.  I have tried powering off the Switch and the internet router to no avail.  

Can someone please explain in simple english what to do please?  Or does anyone have a phone number for a service rep to come out to the house to fix the problem?    Thanks - Sid

9 REPLIES 9

I cannot see a ip for Ruckus using the recommended scanner for Mac.  See screen shot attached:

Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 1.32.08 PM.png

I think I found it if it is Brocade?  What's the next step?  thanks

Hello @Beanwinker ,

Thank you for the response.

The Switch IP  address will be referred as Brocade Communications with the IP address as 192.168.254.62.

Now, as you have the IP address of the Switch, please follow the article shared in the previous post from the second step.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi pinky,

It keeps saying connection refused.  see screenshot.  i am not a computer nerd so maybe I am making mistakes on my mac?

Screenshot 2024-10-15 at 2.34.47 PM.png

Hello @Beanwinker ,

Thank you for the response.

I wanted to let you know that we are currently reviewing your case and working diligently to resolve the matter. However, it will take approximately 24 hours to gather all the necessary information and provide a comprehensive update.

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Rest assured, we are prioritizing your case and will keep you informed of any progress.

Regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community