cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 AP PWR light stuck on red.

Cpaquette86
New Contributor

I have 2 R510 AP's. Both are stuck on a red PWR light no matter what I do.  I have tried resetting it and am getting no results.  Any help would be appreciated.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Cpaquette86 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please confirm if you reboot your Switch? Disconnect the switch from the power outlet wait for some time and connect it back. 

Also, try to plug the ethernet cables of APs into any other 12 ports as mentioned previously.

If it’s still not working, may I know if your RUCKUS Access Points are connected via Wall Jack cable? (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Please try and check using a different ethernet cable from the Switch to the APs. In case your current Access Points connected with an ethernet cable are damaged.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I did reboot the switch.  I tried different ports.  The APs are directly connected to the switch,  there is no wall jack.  I then tried 2 other different ethernet cables to see if my main one was bad.  Still having the same issue.

Hi @Cpaquette86 

Thanks for your response.

Please try to do physical factory reset of the Access points correctly( this process sometimes needs to be done multiple times ) and check the LED status of the access points.

Physical Factory Reset an Access Points Ruckus

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Thanks for continuing to help with this issue.  I tried multiple times to do a physical factory reset and there was no change.  Still solid red.

Hi @Cpaquette86 

Thanks for your response.

Please share the screenshot of the image showing the access points status in the unleashed app.

Also please upload the image of the access points showing LED light status.

upload photo.png

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community