cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems switching from Quantum to Spectrum

barnabei
New Contributor

I just switched ISPs from Quantum to Spectrum and my 7150 switch appears to be incompatible with the Spectrum modem. I’ve done some troubleshooting and found that (1) the Spectrum modem connects to the internet fine (2) the 7150 switch connects to the Quantum modem fine and (3) the Spectrum modem doesn’t connect to the 7150 switch. Can anyone help? 

6 REPLIES 6

Imran_ruckus

Hi @barnabei 

Greetings from Lennar Home Community.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I hope you're doing well.

Upon reviewing the details provided in the case description, it appears that you are encountering difficulties accessing the Internet via RUCKUS setup following a replacement in Internet Service Providers (ISP).

You've mentioned that your modem is directly connected to the ICX-7150-C12P Switch. However, it's important to note that the connection must be established through a Router or a Modem-Router combination device for proper functionality. Could you kindly confirm this setup?

For reference and guidance, I recommend reviewing the following short guide, which outlines the most common setups for users in Lennar homes: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please verify the setup, and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or require assistance in this matter.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran_ruckus

Hi @barnabei 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @barnabei 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @barnabei 

Greetings! 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi