cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with my ruckus devices

Akogun1
New Contributor

My devices is not working properly my first floor is not connecting the lights is 2 amber and 2 is off and the last is green while the 2nd floor is green,amber,no lights, 2green.the internet provider came and check the service they provided not issues was detected the speed test was done and upgraded the AT&T modem and still I don't have a good service. So apparently I discovered my ruckus devices are not working correctly the first floor ruckus is not working properly and I have the best speed when I conducted a test so I need help .this being going on since few months I just got the information to complaint on this platform kindly help me fast.thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Yarenis

@Akogun1 

Please describe the Lights' behavior of the devices base in the next image, now confirm if you can connect the Unleashed SSID or not? And how does works?

Note: Here is the guide reference too.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

Yarenis_0-1670259247065.png

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

Am still unable to stream of use wifi in the house am literally not familiar with this whole settings I need a technician to come and fix this problem my service provider check and I got the network but my ruckus router is my problem not AT&T please help send a tech person my way out of 5lights downstairs only 2 is on and it's green the rest of off and upstairs I got 1 green next is amber next 2 is off and the last one is gree and we unable to stream or use wifi right now it's a big problem with kids in the house. 

Hi @Akogun1 

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

If you need something to be clarify on the process, please let us know.

If you want an external technician, it's up to you, Ruckus does not offer this service

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez