cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power outage messed up system

Pewbert1
New Contributor

After outage I submitted a request here and got some recommendations on how to resolve but it’s still not working correctly. I have attempted the things that were recommended and to a degree the WiFi is working but in others it’s not working at all. I really need someone tech savvy to come out and assess what’s wrong. I still can’t get into my ruckus app at all. The WiFi will intermittently just stop working on devices and then I have to switch to my old router for WiFi and then the same issue happens there too I really need a tech to come out and help resolve this. This is beyond my skill level to fix
15 REPLIES 15

Hi @Pewbert1 

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for sharing the requested on a private chat.

Based on our troubleshooting efforts, we are unable to reset the username or password on your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P switch via a console connection. Despite executing the ‘no password’ and ‘boot’ commands, and attempting to use default credentials, the switch continues to prompt for credentials. We also tried accessing the CLI using Telnet but were unsuccessful.

Given these persistent issues, we recommend initiating a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for this switch unit, which will involve replacing the unit.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.