cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power outage caused rukus system to no longer work

jcsny18
New Contributor

As stated above a power outage caused my system to no longer work I've scored this forum trying to reboot my APs and have even attempted to access and troubleshoot the ICX box. I've hit a roadblock as none of the passwords or usernames working, I am unsure of how to use the other methods to gain access to the unleashed browser, and terminal prompts using my MAC haven't gotten me anywhere. I am not able to connect via a wired connection and am using

My ICX IP address is 192.168.1.211 according to 3rd party IP scan apps

22 REPLIES 22

Hi @jcsny18 

Please close it open a new terminal and try the SSH options.

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez

......still nothing

Hi @jcsny18 

If the access via IP address is not possible here is a guide how to access to the Switch via console (cable access between your PC to the ICX 7150-C12P) in this case we need a USB type C to USB standard or Console cable Rj45 to USB. 

How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

I followed everything these steps are very confusing and still nothing after downloading the drivers and connecting via usb-c cable I still do not have access.

Hi @jcsny18 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you please share the screenshots of the errors? And also

Could you please provide an image/photo of where you are trying to connect via console / Ethernet from ICX 7150 - C12P (USB type C to USB) to the PC? (Physical setup) like the following example: 

OR

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.