cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PoE failed and i am not able to power on the r510

BILLYAZURDIA
New Contributor

I am needing help replacing the ICX7150-C12p. This is the second one that stopped working, I ha e tried multiple steps on fixing it from ports, to hard reset and it's still not working, I need approval from tech so I can provide the link to start my RMA process. 

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @BILLYAZURDIA

Please share the screenshot of the error you are facing while trying to troubleshoot the issue.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hi @BILLYAZURDIA

Please share the screenshot of the error you are facing while trying to troubleshoot the issue.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

It is sad that we have to go through this trouble just to have our Broken ruckus fix after reading all the reviews everybody's having the same issues and you guys keep commenting the same thingover and over I am very disappointed that I have to do this and we are not allowed to speak to anybody and everything has to be done through this forums you guys want screenshots for what so you can say, you are doing it wrong try to do another way and then the solution will be you failed to follow steps.  mine has not been working for a while,I have invested more than 4 hours of my time trying to upload for what so I can submit another screenshot and you send another reply to try this when all you needed to do is approve a replacement and that's it but yet we all need to submit a screenshot.  Sad how we have lifetime warranty on this broken item. 

Hi @ BILLYAZURDIA

Understood. Based on your description the switch is stuck in boot mode and you won't be able to access the console connection of the switch. Please follow the below guide to install the drivers to the switch.

Brocade / Ruckus 7150 USB Serial driver MAC:

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/1413-brocade-ruckus-7150-usb-serial-driver-mac

Brocade / Ruckus 7150 USB Serial driver Windows:

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/1414-brocade-ruckus-7150-usb-serial-driver-windows

After installing the driver reboot the computer and reconnect the cable from the computer to the Switch.

if the issuer persists, please share the picture of the connections from the device manger to the computer showing all the cables connected to the ports of the switch.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community