cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POE ports not working after reboot

ericjdunphy
New Contributor

I recently moved into a Lennar home with an ICX 7150-C12-Switch and two R320 APs in ports 1 & 2. After testing power to the home, none of the APs appear to get power from POE. I've been able to log in, get the WebUI up and running.

I've run POE detail and debug logs, output next post (exceeds 20k limit). Any ideas on how to get power to the APs?

22 REPLIES 22

I'm assuming the screenshots are of the unleashed platform, only accessible by the AP. Since they are not getting power, I have no access to the APs therefore I do not have access to these options and only can access the switch with the web UI.

Is my only options to physically remove the APs and somehow power them manually? I do not have any AC adapters to do so if that is the case

Hi @ericjdunphy 

Please share the screenshot of the image showing the status of the access points in the unleashed app as mentioned below.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hi @Jayavidhya, I don't know how many times I can state this: The Access Points do not have power so I do not have access to the unleashed app. Therefore I cannot access the page you are referencing. The switch has power, the APs do not. The home was not left with power supplies for the APs, only POE setup.

With that said, what are my options?

Hi @ericjdunphy 

Please try to do hard reset of the switch using the below guide.

1-Please try to disconnect from the Power outlet the ICX- 7150 and reconnect it.

2-Please try to press the reset button using a paper click or a small stick 

1.  Remove power from the switch.
  2. Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
  3. After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-D3B5DB74-53A7-4F8D-82F9-6EB600879EE...

Video link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hello, I have performed a reset and confirmed since it asked me to reset the password when logging in. All setting have been erased and is now showing as ICX7150-C12-Router and is no longer in switch mode.