cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not working after power outage

jcgraybeal
New Contributor

After power outage I have intermittent internet access. I understand I need a replacement as the Ruckus is rebooting as a router and not an access/switch? 

How do I get a replacement as my neighbors have done?

John

26 REPLIES 26

Hi @jcgraybeal

Try the password recovery if still does not allow you, please send me a screenshot of the error, not just the logs please the screenshot.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community

how do I send you a screen shot? You really need a video. The screen just loops and loops never stopping, no way to stop the loop no way to enter anything. 

I am able to log in via PuTT6 but all the same. 
no way to stop the looping. No way to use “b” to stop the looping. Can’t reset password. Just a continuous looping for log in info. Nothing will stop the looping. The running of the screen of the king in info. “B” does nothing to stop it. 

Hi @jcgraybeal

Sure, a video or a picture will work, let me add how to

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community

Video link is included. Nothing will stop the scrolling/looping etc. I have rebooted several times using the reset button, powered off several times. I have used 3 different CLI programs. There is no way to enter a username or password, “b” to reset password does not stop the looking/scrolling. No way to enter any type of key strokes? 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zYwEFGToh58