cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connected to unleashed network

Plainfielddad23
New Contributor II

Seems to be a new issue that just popped up this weekend with a lot of people. Has anyone figured out a fix to this? Can not connect to manage ruckus APs since late 6/9/2023. Wifi network still works unfortunately for the kids I had a few of their devices blocked on the network for the night which I can’t connect to do unblock. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello, I was able to fix the app issue with others have said by changing the login destination at the very bottom to the IP address that was previously instructed on how to find. 

View solution in original post

51 REPLIES 51

pixelmaestro
New Contributor III

try to login to Unleashed Dashboard via web console. Usually 192.168.1.x.  I looked my IP address via my home AT&T ios app.

zugzwang
New Contributor

I also cannot login to my r510 using the Unleashed app on my iPhone 13 pro max with iOS 16.5. Get message from Unleashed that says "You are not connected to Unleashed network. Go to Settings? Yes/No. I fiddled with the settings but nothing helped. Rebooted iPhone. VPN off -- turning VPN off solved this same problem a year ago.

I have been able to login for 4 years no problem. Lights on master AP are solid green, solid green, black, solid green but maybe a tad dim, solid green. Have two r510s in our setup.All my devices seem to be connected fine to the r510 and getting internet access. I just can't login to make changes.

The only thing that changed a couple months back we upgraded from FIOS 200 to 500 mbps if that matters. Unleashed app says it is logging into unleashed.ruckuswireless.com which I don't believe has changed in 4 years.

shomari
New Contributor

Same issue I have noticed recently with my Apple iPhone (IOS 16.5) and my MacBook.  The IPhone says "You are not connected to Unleashed network. Go to Settings?" even though I am on the Wifi network with the Ruckus.  On the MacBook when going to unleashed.ruckuswireless.com it brings up a message "Attention! Your device isn't connected to the RUCKUS Unleashed network".  It seems numerous people have been having the same issue in the past couple days.  Is there any resolution?

MF
New Contributor III

Same issue. Can’t log into the mobile iOS app (says I’m not connected). Was able to log into unleashed.wireless.com on my browser and 2 days later I’m not able to. Was able to log in on my browser using the dynamic IP. Internet seems to work fine so I am connected to the Ruckus. Very odd and alarming. Any news on this?

Bcliff8285
New Contributor III

I actually started a similar thread and then I ran into this one.  I am having the same issue.  Cannot log in to the mobile app or on via web browser.