cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see Configure me after factory reset - Lennar homes

dha009
New Contributor

Hi,

I am new owner of lennar homes and previous owner was using the ruckus setup. I followed the factory reset steps but still not getting the CONFIGURE.ME XXXX wifi option. Can you help me to setup?

26 REPLIES 26

pinky_ruckus

Hi @dha009 ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to find Configure.Me XXXX option during factory reset.

Note: If you have multiple Access Points (APs) in your home, please go to the Ruckus Switch, disconnect from its ports the Ethernet cables of all the Access Points, except the one that you are going to work with. Once the process is finished, connect back to the Ruckus Switch the access points that you disconnected before, and they will connect into the network automatically after a few minutes.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to factory reset the AP and create new Wi-Fi network.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please follow the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

dha009
New Contributor

I disconnected all AP except the one that i was working with. I am still getting that issue.

Hello @dha009 ,

Thank you for the response and the information shared.

Could you please try connecting any other AP and disconnect other APs from the switch and try performing factory reset?

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thanks. i was able to get configure.me and initiate factory reset process. Now after finishing setup i am not able to see that wifi option that i created and still shows the configure me option only. Let me know if you need any images.