cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power

Cerv4me
New Contributor

Hi, we need help with our ruckus equipment in our home. We've been here for a few years and we noticed recently that we have no power on our devices. I recently been having trouble with my Wi-Fi and I believe this is the problem in certain areas in my home. Can someone please help me figure this out. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @Cerv4me 

Please check out the below thread, if you still face the issue then we might have to raise an RMA by contacting the support team.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/APs-don-t-have-power-after-a...

Cerv4me
New Contributor

Still not working no matter what I try including this

Hi @Cerv4me 
Is this Lennar homes setup?

Hi @Cerv4me 

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

From the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS devices are not getting power.

Could you please let us know?

1. Was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?

2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

3. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC)

4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to the above queries or if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.