cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet after Cable Modem Replacement and Factory Reset of R510

blichtenwalter
New Contributor

After replacing my cable modem to an Arris DB8200 my Ruckus R510 no longer connects to the internet.  My setup includes Arris DB8200 cable modem, Ruckus ICX 7150 switch, Ruckus R510.   After switching out the cable modem the Ruckus R510 WiFi was no longer visible.  Performed a factory reset of the Ruckus R510, went through the configuration wizard (Configure.Me).  After the configuration wizard was expecting to see my network, but the Ruckus R510 is still showing the Configure.Me network.  I've verified using my Laptop and an ethernet cable to the switch that the Internet exists and is stable.  In the R510 management site, the 'Switches' screen there's a red text message that says 'ICX Switch is Pending to join', 'Unleashed system only supports ICX firmware version 08.0.90 or later', 'Failed to auto recognize ICX IP address, please provide IP address to continue.'.   Let me know how to proceed, and if you want screenshots or photos of the devices.  Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @blichtenwalter 

Thank you for the response.

As requested in my previous post, if your modem is directly connected to the ICX-7150-C12P Switch, it doesn’t work only with Modem. The connection must be from a Router or Modem-Router combo device. Could you please confirm this once?

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.