cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Devices Connected after ICX7150-C12 rest Power Outage

SG
New Contributor

How do I connect the Ruckus AP devices after resetting the ICX150-C12.  I have been having issues since a power outage occurred when I was out of town. 

17 REPLIES 17

SG
New Contributor

Screenshot_20230602_170935.jpg

 This is why i feel the issue hasnt been resolved. I would really appreciate your assistance 

Hi @SG 

Thank you for the response and the information.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

What's sad is I have searched through this Lennar Community site that you all have created, and realized that everyone of us that has posted and asked for assistance with this type of issue, with the same exact photos, since April didn't get true assistance to resolve their issue. It's unfortunate that we can't get true assistance with your products.  It's not our fault that Ruckus products were placed in our homes. Who would have thought that we would be put in a position where we would be refused adequate technical support because of whatever issue you have with Lennar.

The time you are all spending sending us YouTube links and links to other post, and requesting us to upload photos is ridiculous, when a phone call and actual support would probably be a better use of the Companies funds for employing this type of customer support system.  I actually thought I would recommend your product to others, after this, never. In an instant because of whatever issues your Company has with Lennar, you have decided that those that inherited your product mean absolutely nothing. 

To be clear, I haven't received adequate support, and a true solution was never provided. What a huge disappointment. 

Hi @SG 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible so that they are not much difficult to follow. And as I have already sent the steps in my previous post to find out and resolve the issue. 

We request you follow the steps and help us with the queries to assist you in resolving this issue.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding,

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

SG
New Contributor

I reset and there still is no configure option