cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New home owner, new to ruckus

BuddhaH
New Contributor

I am a new owner of a Lennar home and new to Ruckus. I feel that there are piece missing from the network and need to find out how yo get the parts. I see a white Ruckus box but I don’t know it this is the switch or the router. The paper work shows i should have basic wifi, but ??? How do I get the Ruckus wifi to work if there is no router?

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi @BuddhaH 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you need assistance in setting up your RUCKUS devices.

Please note RUCKUS setup comes with only RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch and R510 Access Points. We also need a Router or Modem-Router combo devices, if they are not present please contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for the same.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I got a router, but still having a hard time connecting to the Ruckus network. My wifi with my internet provider works great. It would be great to learn more and get my devices connected

Hi @BuddhaH 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

I can see there is another post raised by you on the Lennar forum (please refer to the below link). Please follow the same post. I will assist you with the same.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Bought-a-house-from-a-previo...

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.