cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a house from a previous owner

BuddhaH
New Contributor

Hello, I just bought a Lennar home from a previous owner and it seems there is not a router to be found. How do I get one? 

5 REPLIES 5

Imran_ruckus

Hi @BuddhaH 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you need assistance in setting up your RUCKUS devices with the Router.

Please note RUCKUS setup comes with only the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch and R510 Access Points. For Router or Modem-Router combo devices, please contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello, I am in a similar situation where I got no details from previous owner. Since I don’t know the WiFi SSID or password. I am trying to connect to the switch from my Mac (After connect my internet gateway to the switch).  Now I am connected to the internet via cable to the switch. How do I login to administration page? I tried unleashed.ruckuswireless.com and it didn’t work. Neither I could fire out the IP of the switch to atleast try to ssh. Thank you in advance. 

Imran_ruckus

Hi @SPY6190 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @BuddhaH 

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the above description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I am still having a hard time connecting to Ruckus.