cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Home owner after previous owner

kareemahbadshaw
New Contributor

I purchased a previously owned Lennar Home and is interested in accessing the Ruckus network. 

I have the Ruckus device ICX 7150-C12P and is unable to login. 

Can you please help me troubleshoot my device to gain full access?

22 REPLIES 22

Hello,
For the first picture their are blinking green lights for the options; AIR, CLT, PWR. And for the second photo their are green lights only for the black cables at the back. 

20240828_131257.jpg20240828_135505.jpg

Hi @kareemahbadshaw 

Greetings!!!

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your prompt response and for providing the information. Based on the current status indicators of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch and R510 Access Points, it appears that they are operating normally.

However, upon reviewing the picture you provided, it seems that the Ethernet cable from the ISP's router or modem/router combo is connected to an incorrect port on the Switch. For optimal performance, this cable should be connected to ONE of the 12 designated ports on the Switch, as illustrated in the screenshot below.

Please disconnect the Ethernet cable from its current port and replug it into one of the designated ports. After doing so, kindly reboot the ISP router by unplugging it from the power source and then reconnecting it. Once the router is back online, try to reconnect to the Internet via the Access Points.

Should you encounter any further issues or have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello, Thank you for the information. I fixed that however, it is still showing up as a lock network in the previous home owner name. I am requesting assistance in helping me troubleshoot the login process inorder to change that information. 

Hi @kareemahbadshaw 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your response and the update provided.

For guidance on setting up your system, please refer to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article linked below. The article includes detailed instructions for the setup process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/RUCKUS-Lennar-Home-devices-C...

Once you have completed the setup as described, kindly perform a factory reset on the Access Points, as outlined in the same guide.

Should you require further assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello Imran, 

I used the guidance provided and factory reset the access point by leaving only one AP on then press n hold the reset botton for atleast 15-20 mins. However, the previous owner name still appears  and its a lock network. I repeated this step almost 5 times and there is no such network as configure.me.xxx showing up. 

Please help!!!