cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issue

haseeb3hassan
New Contributor

WiFi not working. On router power Les green light blinking. Contacted xfinity everything is good on there end.

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @haseeb3hassan 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @haseeb3hassan 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hello - we are having the same issue as this person was with our Lennar home - no lights on the access ports. We did have a power outage. Can you help us? To answer the questions you asked the other person:

1. The Ruckus setup was operational up until the power outage.

2. There are 2 lights illuminated on the switch - one green (PWR) and one amber (SYS). Photo attached

3. There are 2 access points connected to the router. One upstairs and one downstairs. All lights on both access points are not on. Photo attached.

20240822_174117.jpg

20240822_174418.jpg

We tried to follow the steps of connecting by first trying to find the IP address of the switch, but the device is not visible when scanning on both LanScan and Advanced IP.

Hi @kcentonze 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Please note this post was raised by another user and it is now closed.

I noticed that you have recently posted a new inquiry on the Lennar forum. Please follow the thread linked below, where our engineer, Pinky, will provide you with assistance:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/No-lights-on-access-points-c...

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,  
Imran Sanadi