cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to get a new switch

jose_sandoval
New Contributor

I was in contact with ruckus about a year ago with regards to my switch being stuck in router mode. Unfortunately, I do not have the hardware to access the switch so it was suggested that I get a new switch. I know I have the serial number which I didn’t have access to because of the way it was mounted. Can someone please help me with this issue? I’m not sure why we can’t speak to someone in person but if someone can call me, you can reach me at 213-725-4113. Thank you! 

21 REPLIES 21

Look at this email I received saying the switch CAN be exchanged out 

IMG_2012.png

My switch is stuck in router mode. And I can’t access it because I do not have a Windows laptop and my Mac laptop is a work one and cannot access the switch. What other options do I have here as I am not getting the full signal of my 5G networks via my ruckus mesh system 

Hi @jose_sandoval 

Based on your description, your switch is stuck in router mode which is related to software issue. As the unit is not damaged we cannot replace the unit.

To solve this issue please try to factory reset the switch using the following steps.

Please try to press the reset button using a paper click or a small stick 

1. Remove power from the switch.
  2. Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
  3. After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-D3B5DB74-53A7-4F8D-82F9-6EB600879EE...

Video link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I tried this step when I first interacted with you all in December that is why (if see the email) I was told to provide the serial number. 

IMG_2012.png

As you can also see I cannot connect to the switch via the app 

IMG_2013.png