cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to get a new switch

jose_sandoval
New Contributor

I was in contact with ruckus about a year ago with regards to my switch being stuck in router mode. Unfortunately, I do not have the hardware to access the switch so it was suggested that I get a new switch. I know I have the serial number which I didn’t have access to because of the way it was mounted. Can someone please help me with this issue? I’m not sure why we can’t speak to someone in person but if someone can call me, you can reach me at 213-725-4113. Thank you! 

21 REPLIES 21

Come on man! That’s why I told you in the beginning that we moved to switching out my switch because I do not have access to any of those things.

What are you do for customers that don’t have these equipment. That is why I was offered the replacement of the switch. Please help me resolve this.

Hi @jose_sandoval 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This issue can be easily resolved by following the troubleshooting steps we provide. So we suggest you to arrange for the Laptop/PC to perform these steps. However, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps, I recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Are you serious! Even though I was offered a replacement before. Even though I paid for my home to include this hardware. Are you kidding me? This how you treat a customer that has issues? 

Hi @jose_sandoval 

Greetings!!!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As we can see from the screenshot the RMA was approved back in 2021. And after following the troubleshooting steps for the reason unable to Telnet flash image. (As highlighted in the below screenshot)

And now effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

As per our company policies, we cannot replace the Switch for the software issues. And this is a simple software issue that can be resolved by the troubleshooting process.

This community forum is on best-effort support. We suggest you arrange for the Laptop/PC to perform the assisted steps. However, if you continue to have difficulty, we recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.