cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with icx 7150-c12p Dropping connection

Gabinhox
New Contributor

I recently moved in to a lennsr home that has the witch and two access points, i get connection, i was able to customize them through the unleashed site but my internet connection drops every 5 min. Is not my isp since as soon as i connect to my router inget connection. 

is there a setting or anything i can do to orevent these drops ?

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Gabinhox 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working properly with Intermittent Internet connectivity.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

2. Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know the answers to ALL the above queries or let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

hello there and thanks for the response, please find attached all 3 pictures of the switch and 2 access points

as stated when it works it gives great speed. but the dropping connection is killing me as i work from home and get disconnected all the time.

IMG_3460.jpgIMG_3459.jpgIMG_3461.jpg

Hi @Gabinhox 

Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.

As per the pictures you shared, the light status of the devices and the connections seems in a normal state.

This issue may be due to a Routing Code. Please refer to the below link of the 'RUCKUS Lennar Home self-help' and check, follow the troubleshooting steps as described in the guide.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please check and let me know if you need any assistance or have any queries during the process.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

hello,

I im not able to see the switch address when i see the scan. i can see both access points but every time i type those address into the bar it takes me to the unleashed site.

if i log in into my isp router i can see an ip address assign to port one that has the name ICX7150-C12-Router. but when i try the ip that says there it doesn't do anything. on putty i am able to log in to both access points but not the switch it says connection time out.

could that be the problem ? what can i do ?

thank you