cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 not turning on

Manny
New Contributor

2018 Lennar home, with ruckus switch/ r510 AP. All of a sudden all lights are off and I am unable to reach the access point settings when connected to ethernet. No lights come on at Ruckus, Wifi connection perfectly fine, no problem. Any ideas what's wrong?Internet is working fine on ethe...

12 REPLIES 12

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Manny 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

I can see there is another post raised by you on the Lennar forum (please refer to the below link). Please follow the same post thread, one of our Engineers, will assist you with the same.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Ruckus-R510-AP-not-connectin...

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Manny
New Contributor

Hi Imran,

I just found out that the Ruckus Power Box in the main panel is defective and the light do not come on any longer. I just found out that a neighbor of mine had one year ago the same issue. Ruckus shipped him a new Ruckus Power Box and everything was back working.

I am asking you kindly to send me a Ruckus Replacement Power Box, see picture!IMG_5649.jpegIMG_5650.jpeg

Hi @Manny 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a working power outlet and send us PICTURES and VIDEO of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and a working power outlet? Please refer to the below pictures as an example.

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Could you please send me the link again in order to upload video, see attched pictures I took yesterday. I am requesting a replacement for the Ruckus box in my panel.IMG_5744.jpegIMG_5746.jpegIMG_5747.jpeg