cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO INTERNET / NO POWER IN AP'S AFTER A POWER OUTAGE LENNAR RUCKUS ICX-12P

asitsinghal
New Contributor II

My Rukus is not broadcasting any internet and there is no power in my AP's after a power outage. I tried to reboot and also tried the reset with connection to the console but no luck. I cannot upload pictures. Can you please help. 

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @asitsinghal 

Thank you for the information you shared,

As I can see from the information you shared, the PoE is in the disabled state on all the ports of the Switch (Please refer to the below screenshot). By which the Access Points are unable to get the power.

To enable the PoE on the Switch, please perform the below commands from the CLI:

Switch>enable
No password has been assigned yet...
Switch#configure terminal
Switch(config)#interface ethernet 1/1/1 to 1/1/12
Switch(config-mif-1/1/1-1/1/12)#inline power

Also attaching a Screenshot below as a reference:

Once you perform the above process all ports should be On, and APs should get the power.

To avoid these issues in the future, I would like to suggest upgrading your Switch to the latest stable version, as your current Switch is on the old version which is SPS08061a. Please let me know once you are done with the above process, to assist you with the upgrading of the Switch.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Thank you again for your patience. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I have it running now!! thank you so much for your help. 

Can you please assist me with the upgrade of the switch. Thank you ! 

IMG_6046.jpg

asitsinghal
New Contributor II

Internet is back up and running. Just need your help with the upgrade of the switch!!

Thank you so much for your help

Kai
New Contributor

I've reviewed the and tried the information you have previously given to others, but the issue with my Ruckus is that there are no lights at all showing. I have tried to reset, I have unplugged it and waited and plugged it back in. This all occurred after a power outage, but it looks like my system never came back on so none of devices plugged into it are working now. I have followed the instructions to plug in a usb c but nothing works. I think it may have blew a fuse or something. What do I need to do to get a replacement system. Also the Ruckus Access point is not working either...no lights at all. Please help.

Hi @Kai 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @asitsinghal 

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.