cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW TO LENNAR HOMES AND RUCKUS!!!!!!!!!!

ivelisecaro
New Contributor

HI,

I recently moved into a home that has Ruckus with 3 AP's on each level. I have no idea how I got it to set up through the dashboard and I'm not sure I set it up correctly to run wifi throughout the home. The previous owners did not leave me with any instructions except "it's hard to set up". Please help!!! Seems like two AP's are connected but again, I have no idea if it's set up safely and securely. 

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ivelisecaro 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well.

We appreciate the information you've provided. 

Based on your case description, it seems you are setting up your RUCKUS devices in your newly purchased Lennar Home.

For guidance on connecting your devices, please refer to our short guide for common setups among Lennar home users: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Once your RUCKUS devices are connected according to the instructions provided, you can attempt to connect to the Wi-Fi network through the RUCKUS Access Points using the credentials found on the Networking Device holding cabin (refer to the screenshot below).

If the login credentials do not work, you may need to factory reset your RUCKUS Access Points and configure them with a new Wi-Fi network/SSID. For assistance with the factory reset process, please consult our RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base article: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Should you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ivelisecaro 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ivelisecaro 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ivelisecaro 

Greetings! 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi