cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My icx 7150-c12p outage .

Overruckus
New Contributor

My icx 7150-c12p stopped working after power outage . It shows up on the app as disconnected. I click on it and it prompts to login. I use my login and nothing happens! I've had power outages before and it's always been fin this time it's not working. Help!

13 REPLIES 13

I don't know what this means! I downloaded putty. Got the screen shot would tell me to log in. I tried all the users but it would'nt let me input the password. I did the telnet and it would'nt establish a connection. This is after typing in the ip address in the slot. It shows 2 on the ip finder one say ruckusap the other says ruckus tried both and nothing!

Hi @Overruckus 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As you are seeing the ‘ruckus#’ prompt in CLI, it means you are using the Access Point’s IP address. Please use the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch’s IP address. You should see 'ICX7150-C12 Router>' OR 'ICX7150-C12 Switch>' prompts CLI.

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

Please check the other IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch and access the CLI.

If you can access the Switch CLI, Please enter the below commands in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I'm not getting that name as an option. I have two ap's and the switch. It's picking up one ap and one other device. But neither gives the switch name. But like I said I have 3 only picking up 2. And on the ruckus app it keeps telling me the switch is disconnected.  I don't know if that matters. 

Hi @Overruckus 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

If you are unable to get the IP address of the Switch, the only option left is getting console CLI access to the Switch and help me with the command outputs I shared previously.

Here is a guide on how to access to the Switch via console (cable access between your PC to the ICX 7150-C12P) in this case we need a USB type C to USB standard OR Console cable Rj45 to USB (Any one cable- please refer the guide)

How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

Once you are logged in to the ICX-7150-C12P Console CLI please perform the commands shared previously and help with the outputs.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.