cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My acces points are not workin properly

Bones
New Contributor

Hey there, 

Does someone have the same issue as I am? A few weeks ago, we had a power outage in our area, and our internet went down. Ever since we either do not have good internet or no access. We contacted our provider ( Xfinity -Comcast), and they even brought their technician to check our internet to see if it was their issue, but everything was fine. 

We are still having issues with our internet coming in and out, and sometimes, we get kicked out. We are trying to see if this is an issue with our routers (access points) or something else. 

Please let me know who I might be connecting with or if someone has a suggestion of what to do next.

11 REPLIES 11

vignesh_ramasam

Hello,

Do you have APs managed by the controller? If Yes, what type of controllers are deployed?

What is the switch model all the APs are connecting to?

How many APs have you deployed?

Did you test the wired clients on the same VLAN? 

Are the clients disconnecting from wireless or they are facing performance issues?

Thank You.

I have two APS, one on the main floor and the other one is on the second floor. The only controller that I used is the app called "unleashed" and it doesn't want me to connect to it. I don't know what else or how to get in my APS for me to do an upgrade and see if that the reason my internet is slow.

Please see the attached pictures to see what I'm getting when I try to use the application on my phone.  but for some reason I can't upload photos on this type of tag 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Also, what is a VLAN? Also, I don't know what you mean by saying that clients disconnecting from Wireless or are facing performance issues.

Hi @Bones 

Thank you for the response.

As mentioned in my previous post, this issue may be related to a routing code (SPR) problem on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch due to a power outage.

Please refer to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article linked below for troubleshooting steps:

Fixing RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch Routing Code SPR Issue

If you encounter any difficulties during the troubleshooting process, please let me know.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Bones 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve the issues you are experiencing with your RUCKUS setup.

Based on the information provided, it appears that you are encountering intermittent internet connectivity since a power outage.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are committed to assisting you promptly.

This issue may be related to a routing code (SPR) problem on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch due to a power outage.

Please refer to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article linked below for troubleshooting steps:

Fixing RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch Routing Code SPR Issue

If you encounter any difficulties during the troubleshooting process, please let me know.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community