cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar

gilbert_perez
New Contributor

I had a technician come and setup the Ruckus 510 that came with my Lennar house. I forgot the login information for the app. How do I reset the information?

4 REPLIES 4

dave_raines_86z
New Contributor III

Check to see if he wrote it on the back of the access point.  I doubt he left it as the default which he may have.   If you can't get it, you'll need to factory default them and set them up again.  

jesus_aguilar_z
New Contributor

Hi 

From Unleashed Firmware 200.8 onwards there is the option to Set Up Password Recovery  and Security email and security question will be used to verify your identity if you forget your password or username.

If the technician does not configure it from the beginning, I am afraid that you will have to give Factory Reset from your Access Point.

best regards and good luck

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Gilbert,

Try below creds. If still cant access, follow the steps for password recovery or factory reset and reconfigure the Unleashed.

admin Lennar
admin lennar
admin Ruckus
admin ruckus
admin Ruckus!
admin Ruckus1
admin admin
admin password

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

I have to take over a Ruckus switch and AP in a Lennar home where the prior homeowner has no idea how it was connect (except for the SSID and password for the AP in the ceiling - which I have). 
I will try these admin IDs but what about a password?