cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar - icx 7150 c12p config

wpthomson
New Contributor

Hello,

I am in a lennar home.  shortly after moving in we lost power and the switch lost its configuration.  someone remote in and reconfigured and said it wont happen again.  Lost power again another time and same thing happened.  Ruckus support sent a whole new switch.  We have since had the same issue with this one.  The switch appears to lose all configuration and cannot boot from a previously saved configuration.

I am able to get in via IP address with Ethernet but not sure where to go from there.  can someone walk me through how to configure this?  it does still power APs but cannot configure network.

when attempting to get into the AP via the app i get an error that says "unable to fetch default configuration from the AP"

I have solid green PWR light and Green Blinking on CTL

APs are R510 and have been reset several time as as the switch.

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @wpthomson 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Before I assist you could you please help us with the below information?

1. Please share a screenshot showing the screenshot below.

2. Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports.

3. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from the Router to a laptop/PC).

4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch?

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know the answers to ALL the above queries and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @wpthomson 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community