cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar hope R510 AP no longer booting up.

CodingBrain
New Contributor

I'm having issues with my Lennar At Home Ruckus. I have a ICX7150-C12P and 2 R510 AP. The access points randomly start flashing the PWR and CTL. Repowering the ICX doesn't seem to do anything. I did notice that briefly I had Recover.Me<SN> on my network which matched my AP and another random one that i'm not aware of. I am typing this by a hard line connection to my RUCKUS ICX so it seems the ICX is working fine and internet is fine. I have noticed that power cycling my router seems to kick the AP into gear and they come back up. I don't see the router as being the issue because i'm typing this using the RUCKUS ICX which is connected to the router for internet access.

Edit: I rebooted my router and the AP's finally came back online with solid lights. However, it seems I have to do this frequently. The status lights when I press the status button on my ICX are all green except USB that one is amber when I toggle to it.

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @CodingBrain 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please let me know if you found the IP Address of the Switch? 

If yes, you could try the SSH OR Telnet option to log in to CLI (Putty) as described in the same guide- Please refer below

SSH- Port 22 

OR

Telnet – Port 23

If you are able to log in to CLI using SSH OR Telnet, please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Can you provide instructions on how to enable SSH? Only telnet is enabled and I would prefer ssh as it also looks like for the switch to show up in the app SSH is required to be enabled.

Hi @CodingBrain 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

At this point, we can try to access CLI using the Telnet option to check and fix the issue.

Please follow my previous post and help us with the output of the commands to assist you further.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.