cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar home switch hard reset but don’t have log in access

civanders
New Contributor

Hi, we have a Lennar home and Ruckus Switch. We have done a hard reset but cannot log onto the unleashed app or web browser to be able to update our switch and our AP extenders. We were never given a master or default password and I have tried every combination found on the forum. I am stumped. I took down the switch to see if the default password:login was on the back but it is not. It is not in any of our paperwork. The switch and the extenders 510’s show up on the Netgear Nighthawk app and I see the ip addresses but when I try to log in…I don’t have the credentials needed. I don’t believe that a password recovery was set up as the system was already set up when we moved in. HELP!

2 REPLIES 2

pinky_ruckus

Hello @civanders ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that you have tried logging into the AP login page using the default credentials. However, the default credentials did not work.

Could you please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the cable connections to the Switch ports

Also, the light status of the Access points

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Pinky, Thank you for the quick response!

here are the pictures:

IMG_8690.DNG.jpeg

IMG_8696.DNG.jpeg

IMG_8693.DNG.jpeg

IMG_8695.DNG.jpeg

IMG_8694.DNG.jpeg

IMG_8689.DNG.jpeg