cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar connected home

zakery_thurman
New Contributor II
We just bought a new home with Lennar and I had ATT come out to set up the internet. When the tech came out he said that the home was not wired for fiber (construction complete May 2020) and he had to create a port to hook the gateway up into the house. He took a cord from the box by the street, drilled a hole in the wall in my master bedroom and connected the gateway there. He then connected the gateway to the ethernet port in our room to give internet to the ruckus box. It works, but the wifi for the ruckus internet is spotty and inconsistent. Was the tech just lazy and I need someone to come back out? Or is there something I can do to improve the connection? Speeds aren't terrible but they don't hold at a good speed. It's just spotty.
8 REPLIES 8

andrew_giancol1
Contributor III
What model of APs do you have? Are you using unleashed? if so what version? What / how many devices are you using? 

Ap:R510
I am using Unleashed
Version 200.7.10.202.118

Right now I have 7 devices running on wifi and I run on wired while working from home.

In Unleashed, where the clients tab is, how well connected is your R510 to those clients?

They all say excellent.